An 1800's bank.


We ran into the 'motorcycle guys here.

There are 900 historic buildings in this town. It is still just as it was way back then. In the background is an authentic 1800's hotel.

See Jack Nicholson talking to the police?

Las Vegas, New Mexico. A scene from the movie Easy Rider was filmed here.


This was/is a popular place swimming hole. It literally is a hole.


Nope, not buying this one either.


The Fabulous Four (besides the Beatles).


I do think this one needs some more work.

More cars. Some are for sale.

Mustangs.

Cool dude in black leather.

"No, Nathan, I can't buy this one either."

Made a stop at a car museum and Elvis was there to greet me. He was so excited.

One of so many abandoned buildings we passed.


I don't think I've ever seen an Edsel before!


Leaving Tucumcari. I like the 66 fin.



A really neat mural in Tucumcari. We had to take 3 pics to get it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment